Project Home • Forums • Wiki • Known Issues • Contact Project
This is a ColdFusion adapter for BlazeDS remoting that is implemented mostly in ColdFusion.
========== Daily Downloads now available from the mailing list ==========
This provides several key features
* Cyclical object graphs now resolve correctly (a current bug in CF7+8, see http://www.compoundtheory.com/?action=displayPost&ID=384 for more details)
* In CFML you can change what can be called via a RemoteObject and how.
- You could easily expose your entire ColdSpring beans to being acecssable by Remoting.
- Rather than having your remoteGateway be recreated on every call, store in in a shared scope, such as application scope, or server scope.
- Not happy with AS3 properties being set to get/set functions on your CFCs, change the way they work
- Make AS3 objects come to CF as structs
- ... pretty much whatever you want ...
* In CFML, change how CF to/from AS3 gets serialised and deserialised.
- You have _complete_ control over the serialisation and deserialisation of objects, arrays, going from CF to AS3 and back again.
* ColdFusion 8
* BlazeDS Installed
(Note: this has currently only been tested on a nightly build of BlazeDS 4.x)
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/conduit.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://conduit.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.